ABOUT THE OFFER
- Get 2 free movie tickets per month or INR 500 off whichever is less with SBI Signature/Elite credit card
- Offer valid on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets
- This offer is valid only on the primary card
- To know more about SBI Card ELITE, please SMS “ELITE” to 5676791
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
- Proceed to payments page
- Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
- To avail offer, check 'Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes’
- Click on the tab - Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking
- Click on 'Select Offer' and choose 'SBI Signature/Elite credit card INR 500 off’ from the offers drop down list
- Enter your 16 digit credit card number in the box and click on 'Check'
- Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer
- You will have to pay the remaining transaction amount using the same card on which you have availed the offer. Your card number will auto populate in the box. To make the payment, enter your name on the card, expiry date and CVV card details
What are the maximum number of free tickets one can avail?
A customer can get 2 free movie tickets or INR 500 off whichever is less on each transaction. The maximum discount per ticket is INR 250
Can I purchase tickets which cost over INr 500 and still avail the offer?
Yes. The Customer can buy tickets above INR 500 and avail the offer. He/she shall pay the differential amount. Example : If a customer buys 2 tickets and each ticket cost is for INR 300. Total transaction value will be INR 600 plus the convenience fee. Discount amount will be INR 500 (as discount on each ticket is INR 250). Customer will have to pay INR 100 plus the convenience fee as levied
Can I book one ticket and get second free?
No. The offer is valid on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets
Can the offer be availed across categories present on BookMyShow?
No. This offer is applicable on movies only
How do I check whether my card is eligible for the offer?
Check the eligible card category under 'About the offer' section. In case you still have queries, you can proceed to the payment page and enter your card details and try availing the offer. An error message will pop up if your card is invalid
What happens in case of an unsuccessful transaction?
For any queries related to failed or unsuccessful transaction, you can get in touch with the BookMyShow Support Center at 022 6144 5050 / 022 3989 5050 or you can send an email to email@example.com
What if the show is cancelled and the customer has availed the discount?
In case the show is cancelled and the payment has been debited from your account, you can get in touch with BookMyShow Support Center at 022 6144 5050 / 022 3989 5050 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and claim your refund
How to apply for SBI Card ELITE.
To know more about SBI Card ELITE, pls SMS “ELITE” to 5676791
Which bin ranges are eligible for the offer?
The following bin ranges are eligible for the offer 403250640, 403250646, 403250647, 403250648, 403250649,433587644, 433587744, 536298741, 536298742,536298743, 433587786,433587787,43587788, 433587789, 433587796,403250475, 403250476
What is a bin range?
Bin range are the first 6 digits on your Credit/ Debit card
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For precise eligibility terms and conditions for this offer, please see the FAQs
- In case you have applied for the discount but the transaction doesn't go through for some reason, kindly wait for 20 minutes before trying to avail the discount again
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow Website and not via individual cinema sites
- Offer is applicable only for bookings for cinema tickets made on the BookMyShow website bookmyshow.com and the BookMyShow App
- The offer cannot be combined with any offer/discounts/promotions at the theatres available on bookmyshow.com
- Tickets are subject to availability at the cinema
- Tickets once bought on line, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the theatre
- Customers shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
- Bigtree & SBI Card reserves the right to disqualify any customer/s from the benefits of the program. Ifcase of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the program
- Bigtree & SBI Card reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Bigtree & SBI Card also reserves the right to discontinue the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Individual cinema rules applicable
- The SBI Card customers are not bound in any way to participate in this program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis"
- Bigtree & SBI Card reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or to withdraw it altogether
- Customers shall be required to give personal information and card details on line for the tickets purchased on bookmyshow.com
- In case of any disputes, Bigtree's decision will be final