- Delegate Registration for the Jio MAMI 20th Mumbai Film Festival with Star will open on 19th September 2018.
- The access to MAMI Movie Mela is restricted to delegates holding Full Festival Passes only. Delegates who have registered for Full Festival Pass will have to pre-book the sessions which will open on 10th October 2018. A maximum of 2 sessions per delegate can be booked for the Movie Mela.
- Registration inquiries and applications will only be processed during the official registration period.
- For Press Delegates, the submission of an accreditation form does not guarantee accreditation. The festival reserves the right to accept or reject an application.
- By registering for the festival, the delegate has agreed to comply with the festival`s participation guidelines, code of conduct and security regulations.
- Any breach of participation guidelines, code of conduct and security regulations, will result in immediate cancellation of the festival registration.
- A delegate must be 18 years of age or above. Please carry your valid Age proof (Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Driver's Licence) at all times for verification.
- A festival badge will not be handed over in the absence of a valid photo identity proof (Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Driver's License).
- Each delegate will receive a personalized festival badge with a unique barcode. One delegate cannot use another delegate`s festival badge on any occasion. Such usage will result in cancellation of the registration. Any festival badge that is used by any person other than the registration holder will be confiscated.
- It is mandatory for the delegate to wear the festival badge at all times within a festival venue. Delegates not carrying the festival badge will be refused entry to the venue by security personnel.
- In the event of losing the festival badge, the delegate will have to re-register for a new delegate card for security reasons. Lost festival badges will not be replaced.
- The festival badge allows access to public events and films screenings. The date, time and venues of these events will be available in a printed schedule in the festival bag. The schedule will also be announced through the festival website and festival`s official social media platforms. There can be changes to this schedule. These changes will reflect on the website everyday and also will be flashed across our social media platforms so please do watch out for such changes. Best efforts will be made to communicate any such changes to the delegates.
- Half Ticket Public Screenings: The age group to register for the Half Ticket section is 05-17 years. The festival reserves right to deny entry if a valid age proof is not produced at the venue. One screen for Half Ticket will be dedicated. The fee for each child is Rs 125 per day. A maximum of two children can be registered under one Festival Delegate pass.
- Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony of the festival are By Invitation Only.
- The festival badge will not give access to these events.
- The booking for film screenings will open on 25th October 2018, 08:00 am onwards for the films playing over the next one day. A delegate can choose to pre--book screenings for the following day, via online booking or at the festival venue booking counters.
- Delegates who have booked screenings online must arrive at the screening theatre, at least 15 minutes prior to the screenings they have booked. Any delegate arriving later than that will have to wait in the Stand-by line, irrespective of the screening booking status.
- The Festival movie schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. All schedule changes will be announced through the festivals website, official social media platforms and at the festival venues.
- Piracy is a legal offence. Any kind of audio or video recordings during the film screenings will be met with severe actions from the festival. If found guilty of any such activity, the responsible delegate`s recording device and festival badge will be confiscated. The delegate would not be allowed to attend any screening or event for the rest of the festival and would be black-listed for the future editions of the festival. Necessary government agencies will be roped in depending on the seriousness of the situation.
- The Festival Bag and Catalogue fee, will not be exchanged or refunded under any circumstance.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of audience at any point during the Event.
- Screenings could be cancelled/ rescheduled if discipline and guidelines are not met with any delegate.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Food and beverages will be available inside festival screening venues for sale. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the festival.
- The Delegate agrees to receive communication regarding the Festival from both Bookmyshow.com and Mumbai Film Festival in the form of e-mail or/and SMS during the duration of the Festival.
Modified on: Sat, 22 Sep, 2018 at 9:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.