ABOUT THE OFFER
- You can now redeem your Citibank Card reward points against any purchases on BookMyShow.
- You need to have a minimum balance of 250 points.
- Conversion Ratio depends upon your card type.
- You will be redirected to Citibank's Payment Gateway for your transaction.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
- Proceed to payment page, enter your email id and mobile number
- Steps to Earn/ Burn Citi Rewards Points:
- Under payment options, click on Redeem Points and select Citi Reward Points
- You will be redirected to Citi payment gateway
- Congratulations! you would have earned/ redeemed your Citi Rewards Points successfully
How to earn points?
Earn Reward Points with every spend on your Citi Credit Card. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can accumulate more points for your spends at movies To learn more on how Reward Points are earned and calculated go on https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/newgen/cards/tab/popup/reward-points.htm?eOfferCode
How many points do I have?
Get details on the available Reward Points by sending just one SMS. SMS REWARDS XXXX to 52484* (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card) or Login to Citi Online
How much balance is needed to redeem points?
You need to have a minimum balance of 250 points
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The feature of Rewards redemption against Citibank Rewards Catalog is applicable on select Citibank Credit Card products only. This scheme shall remain in force till such time as terminated by Citibank.
- On redemption, the Citibank Reward Points so redeemed would be automatically subtracted from the accumulated Citibank Reward Points in the Cardmember's Account.
- No accumulation or redemption of Citibank Reward Points will be permissible if, on relevant date, the Card has been withdrawn or cancelled or is liable to be cancelled or if the account of the Cardmember is a defaulted account or if there is any breach of any clause of the Cardmember Terms and Conditions.
- If the Citibank Card is closed voluntarily by the Cardmember, the Reward Points standing to the credit of the Cardmember, shall lapse automatically.
- If the Citibank Card is closed involuntarily by the Cardmember, the Reward Points standing to the credit of the Cardmember, shall lapse post 45 days of card closure.
- Citibank reserves the right to add / alter / modify the redemption program across products / vouchers / channels / merchant partners without prior notice.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from a Cardmember to Citibank from usage of the Citibank Credit Card by the Cardmember under the Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by the detailed Citibank Cardmember Terms & Conditions.
- The above Terms & Conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed Citibank Cardmember Terms & Conditions. The detailed Card member Terms & Conditions can be viewed on Citibank’s online portal www.citibank.com/India.
- Citibank or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, sustained or incurred to a Cardmember, directly or indirectly, by availing the redemption of Citibank Reward Points and/ or due to use or non-use of products/services availed of under the redemption of Citibank Reward Points.
- Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India.