ABOUT THE OFFER
- Get 50% off up to INR 500 on bin range : 436370 & 450170 and up to INR 1000 on bin range 450171 on movie, concert & play tickets booked with your DBS Bank Signature & Infinite Debit Card
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
- Proceed to payments page
- Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
- To avail offer, check 'Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes’
- Click on the tab - Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking
- Click on 'Select Offer' and choose 'DBS Treasures Offer' from the offers drop down list
- Enter your 16 digit debit card number in the box and click on 'Check'
- Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer
- You will have to pay the remaining transaction amount using the same card on which you have availed the offer. Your card number will auto populate in the box. To make the payment, enter your name on the card, expiry date and CVV card details
What are bin ranges?
Bin ranges are the first 6 digits of your debit/credit card number
What are the bin ranges eligible for this offer?
The eligible bin ranges are :436370, 450170, 450171
What is the maximum discount available on the cards?
A maximum discount of INR 1000 can be availed by cards with bin ranges 450171. A maximum discount of INR 500 can be availed by cards with bin ranges 450170 & 436370. If the spends on the card is over and above the discount amount, then the customer would have to pay the remaining amount through his card.
How do I check whether my card is eligible for the offer?
Check the eligible card category and bin ranges under 'About the offer' section and check the eligible ranges mentioned under FAQs. In case you still have queries, you can proceed to the payment page and enter your card details and try availing the offer. An error message will pop up if your card is invalid
What happens in case of an unsuccessful transaction?
For any queries related to failed or unsuccessful transaction, you can get in touch with the BookMyShow Support Center at 022 6144 5050 / 022 3989 5050 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if the show is cancelled and the customer has availed the discount?
In case the show is cancelled and the payment has been debited from your account, you can get in touch with BookMyShow Support Center at 022 6144 5050 / 022 3989 5050 or you can send an email to email@example.com and claim your refund
Can the offer be availed across categories present on BookMyShow?
How many times can I avail this offer in a month?
An eligible cardholder can avail the offer on a maximum of 4 tickets a month
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For eligibility terms & conditions, please see the FAQs
- In case you have applied for the discount but the transaction doesn't go through for some reason, kindly wait for 20 minutes before trying to avail the discount again
- The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
- The current purchase process at www.bookmyshow.com will remain unchanged till the stage where the eligible card number is provided. After this stage, the website will recognize the eligible card, reduce the bill amount and inform the transacting eligible cardholders accordingly
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the (www.bookmyshow.com) Website and not via individual cinema sites
- Offer is applicable on all partner cinemas in India for which tickets can be booked on www.bookmyshow.com
- The offer cannot be combined with any offer/discounts/promotions at the theatres available on www.bookmyshow.com
- Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from (www.bookmyshow.com) needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the theatre
- Bigtree & DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder/s from the benefits of the Program. If case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the program
- Bigtree & DBS Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Bigtree & DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Individual cinema rules applicable
- The cardholder shall be required to give personal information and card details online for the tickets purchased on www.bookmyshow.com
- In case of any disputes, Bigtree's decision will be final