If you are a Superstar user, congrats, we like spoiling our Superstar patrons and have you covered. As a part of the Superstar family, you have the privilege to cancel even confirmed tickets, whether any offers were used and regardless of the cinemas' cancellation policy.
Available for movie bookings only, superstar cancellation has to be initiated up to 240 minutes which is 4 hours prior to the showtime. Beyond this cut-off time, you can opt for cinema cancellation, if available at the chosen cinema.
Nifty, isn't it? Here is how you do it:
- Login to the BookMyShow application/website with the Email ID used to transact.
- Go to 'Profile' and select - 'Purchase History'.
- Under 'Purchase History' view all tickets.
- Select the booking you wish to undo and tap 'Cancel'.
- View the refundable amount & instantly get the refund to BMS Cash.
1 BMS Cash is equivalent to ₹1. BMS Cash is valid for the next two years & can be used for future BookMyShow transactions.
If neither cinema cancellation, nor Superstar cancellation is available, we're afraid you've missed out on utilizing the cancellation feature.
Please note that free cancellation is available only for the movie bookings and not for special screenings & film premieres.
1. For Superstar cancellation, BookMyShow retains only the IHF.
2. If any offers, offer code, payback or any other loyalty points have been applied during a transaction, only Superstars are allowed to cancel the booking. Superstars receive a full refund of the ticket price as BMS Cash.(minus the internet handling fees, offers, and payback)
3. Superstar customer can avail this feature once in 6 months.