1. Children of 3 years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of an adult who also has a ticket for the match.
2. The Ticket should be produced at the time of entry for validation. Entry will not be allowed if security features are tampered.
3. Please retain the ticket in its working condition till the end of the match day.
4. Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
5. The organizer reserves the right of admission and frisking for security reasons at any point.
6. Bottles (glass or plastic), lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, cameras and other professional recording devices, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances not allowed.
7. Metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, helmets, laptops, bags (including laptop bags) or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the stadium. Pocket cameras with fixed lenses will be permitted.
8. No food or alcohol or any beverages may be brought into the stadium.
9. The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any belongings of the ticket holder.
10. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited within the stadium premises.
11. Foul, abusive or unruly language/racist comment or behavior, entry onto the field of play at any time and throwing of any article will not be tolerated. Any person found behaving in any such manner shall be removed from the venue at the discretion of the organizer.
12. This ticket shall not be exchanged/ ceded/ sold or transferred whether in a commercial or promotional context.
13. The ticket holder shall not engage in any form of 'Ambush marketing' on match days and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with/ detracts from or infringes the rights of any official sponsor, licensee or commercial partner.
14. In addition to these terms and conditions entry to the stadium shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the stadium.
15. Though reasonable efforts have been taken to insure the safety and comfort of the spectators during the match, the organizer disclaims any responsibility for any loss or
damage whatsoever caused to the property of the spectator.
16. The authorities have the right to take action against any misconduct.
17. Event have stands which are seated with seat numbers.