- Registration inquiries and applications will only be processed during the official registration period from 3rd Sep 2019 – 24th Oct 2019.
- For Press Delegates, the submission of an accreditation form does not guarantee accreditation. The festival reserves the right to accept or reject an application.
- By registering for the festival, the delegate has agreed to comply with the festival`s participation guidelines, code of conduct and security regulations. Kindly refer to the FAQs. Please can we hyperlink the FAQs here.
- Any breach of participation guidelines, code of conduct and security regulations, will result in immediate cancellation of the festival registration. Kindly refer to the FAQs. Please can we hyperlink the FAQs here.
- A delegate MUST be 18 years of age or above. Please carry a valid age proof (Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Drivers Licence) at all times for your verification.
- Festival badge will not be handed over in the absence of a valid photo identity proof (Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Drivers License).
- Each registered delegate will receive a personalized festival badge with a unique barcode. One delegate cannot use another delegate`s festival badge on any occasion. Such usage will be considered as a breach of participation guidelines and will result in the cancellation of the registration. Any festival badge that is used by any person other than the registration holder of such badge will be confiscated.
- It is mandatory for the delegate to wear the festival badge at all times within festival venues. Delegates not carrying the festival badge will be refused entry to the festival venues by security personnel. (Please can we hyperlink the Screening Venues here)
- In the event that a delegate loses their festival badge, the lost festival badge will not be replaced. The delegate will have to re-register for a new delegate badge for security reasons.
- The Festival Badge allows access to ALL public events and public films screenings (Except for the Free Student Registration Badge that allows access to events/screenings only at venues made free for students. Please can we hyperlink the Screening Venues here). The date, time and venues of these events will be available in a printed schedule in the festival bag. The schedule will also be announced through the festival website (https://www.mumbaifilmfestival.com/) and festival`s official social media platforms (Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mumbaifilmfestival/?hl=en ; Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiFilmFest?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor ; Facebook :
- . There can be changes to this schedule. These changes will reflect on the website every day and also will be flashed across our social media platforms so please do watch out for such changes. Best efforts will be made to communicate any such changes to the delegates.
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony and receptions at the festival are by invite only events. The festival badge does not give you access to these events.
- The booking for film tickets will open on 17th of October 2019. Every day,starting the 17th of October 2019, the bookings will open at 8 am for the films screened over the next day. A delegate can choose to book all the tickets (upto 4 screenings/events) for next one day, via online booking or at the festival venue booking counters. For eg: For screenings/events on the 19th of October, a registered delegate can book seats (upto four screenings/events) on the 18th of October (8 am onwards). The delegate can choose to book all four screenings/events online or they can do this at the booking counters at the festival screening venues. (Please can we hyperlink the Screening Venues here)
- Delegates who have booked tickets online must arrive at the screening Audi, at least 15 minutes prior to the screening they have booked seats for. Any delegate arriving later than that will have to wait in the Stand-by line, irrespective of their seat booking status.
- The Festival movie schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. All schedule changes will be announced through the festival website, official social media handles and at the festival venues. (Please can you hyperlink the venues here) In addition please can you add link to our Festival Website (https://www.mumbaifilmfestival.com/) ; Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mumbaifilmfestival/?hl=en ; Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiFilmFest?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor ; Facebook :
- Piracy is a legal offence. Any kind of audio or video recording during the film screenings/events will be met with severe actions from the festival. If found guilty of any such activity, the responsible delegate`s recording device and festival badge will be confiscated. The delegate would not be allowed to attend any screening or event for the rest of the festival and would be black-listed for the future editions of the festival. Necessary government agencies will be roped in depending on the seriousness of the situation. The festival screening theatres are under strict security surveillance at all times.
- The Festival bag and Catalogue fee, will not be exchanged or refunded under any circumstance.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of the audience at any point during the festival.
- Screenings/events could be cancelled/ rescheduled if discipline and guidelines are not met with by attending delegate(s).
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it.
- Food and beverages will be available inside festival screening venues for sale. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the festival venues.
- The Delegate agrees to receive communication regarding the Festival from both Bookmyshow.com and Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival with Star 2019 in the form of e-mail or/and SMS from the time of registration to last day of the Festival (17th October- 24th October 2019)
- For Half Ticket Public Screenings: The age group to register for the Half Ticket section is 05-17 years. The festival reserves right to deny entry if all the paperwork specified to gain entry to the Half ticket venue is not adhered to (Please refer to the section on Half Ticket in the FAQs link here. Request you to please hyperlink the FAQ link here). The Half Ticket section has a dedicated screening venue: Matterden Carnival Cinema (Deepak Talkies). A maximum of two children can be registered by a registered delegate of Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival with Star 2019. The Half Ticket registration for children and young adults (ages 5-17 years) is FREE.
- All registered delegates (except Students registered for only free venues, i.e: students with the Free Student registration badge) of the Jio MAMI 21st Mumbai Film Festival with Star 2019 i.e. General Delegates, Paid Student Delegates and Accredited Press are eligible to attend the Jio MAMI Movie Mela with Star 2019. You can pre-book up to two session at the Jio MAMI Movie Mela with Star 2019. The pre-booking of sessions at the Jio MAMI Movie Mela with Star 2019 starts on the 5th of October 10 am onwards. If you want to attend more than two sessions, then you will have to stand in line for these sessions at the Jio MAMI Movie Mela with Star 2019 and take your chances. Entry is subject to availability.
Modified on: Sat, 7 Sep, 2019 at 3:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.