* By accepting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the full terms and conditions.
* Admits one (1) person of age 13 years and above only.
* Rights of admission reserved with the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to alter the schedule of the event without prior intimation.
* Entry will be permitted after thorough security checks and through specified entrances only.
* Re-entry is not permitted.
* No eatables, drinks, liquids, bottles, cans, tins, bags, lighters, matches and flammable items, illegal or hazardous substances are allowed inside the venue and the seating area.
* No, backpacks are permitted, only wallets/small sling bags are allowed
* Consumption of banned items/substances is strictly prohibited at the venue.
* The use of audio and/or video equipment including still cameras and any recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
* This ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the event organizer and the management of the venue and the ticketing company.
* The organizer shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, injury, losses, liabilities, and expenses resulting from or arising as a result of the event or any part of it.
* The organiser, the venue and the ticketing company shall not be liable for any difficulties caused by an unauthorized copy or reproduction of this ticket. Except as set out herein the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, canceled or returned once bought.
* The ticket fee is refundable in the event the performance is canceled by the organizer. Any other fees in connection with the performance including parking fees, per ticket internet handling fee and per order processing fee shall be non-refundable.
* The ticket is not valid for entry if the security features affixed on the ticket are tampered with.
* The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
* Your co-operation is solicited
* Any dispute or claim to be settled shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai.
* These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organiser.
* In order to maintain the high quality of user experience, the organiser may collect certain information (including but not limited to personally identifiable information) from you such as name, e-mail address or telephone number at the time of booking/registration/payment. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby give your consent to Bigtree to collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle all information as provided herein for its own purposes.