What is a Winpin?
- It is a 16 digit voucher starting with '7' and is used to book tickets with at a discounted rate.
Can I carry forward the remaining balance on my Winpin voucher?
- Winpin is a one-time use voucher cannot be carried forward. The entire value of the voucher needs to be redeemed in one go.
Is it possible to increase the validity of the Winpin?
- Unfortunately there is no provision to extend the validity of a Winpin. You'll need to contact the source for such requests since they may be able to help you.
How do I check the validity of the Winpin?
- Ideally the validity of the Winpin voucher would be mentioned in the communication(Email/SMS) containing it. If the same is not mentioned, you may check it with the Winpin issuing source.
Can I use multiple Winpins in a Transaction?
- Unfortunately, only one Winpin can be used in a single transaction.