What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
The "BookMyShow Gift Card" is a new way of gifting Movies, Plays, Concerts or Sports tickets to your loved ones.
Each Gift Card has a predefined amount loaded on it which can be used to buy tickets.
There are different categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions, etc.
Price ranges from INR 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 2,500, 5,000 & 10,000/- are valid till 12 months from the date of delivery of gift card and is ideal as an HR incentive tool, gift it to business partners, clients or for someone just to send as an individual gift employee.
This Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can be redeemed on BookMyShow only.
How to apply the gift card for booking tickets?
- On the payment page, Click on the tab "Gift Voucher" and enter your Gift Card code for redemption.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on in.bookmyshow.com and BMS Mobile Apps (iOS, Android). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/ Plays/ Concerts/ Sports/ Experiences Or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow website.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction. Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow. Gift cards can also be redeemed partially, as many times as a user wishes to, till its balance is consumed or it expires.
What are terms & conditions for using gift cards?
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Gift cards are valid for a period of twelve months from the date on which the recipient will receive the gift card.
- Gift cards on BookMyShow can be purchased by Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, and UPI on BookMyShow.
- Gift Card(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Gift cards are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new any gift cards that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.