TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 2020
1. Children of two years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
2. Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and NO re-entry.
3. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, hand free, binoculars, chargers, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
4. Outside food is NOT allowed into the Stadium. No alcohol to brought into or taken out of the Stadium.
5. Resale of a ticket(s) is prohibited by law.
6. Refunds will only be made if the Match is canceled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organizer to reschedule the Match.
7. This ticket entitles the holder ("Holder") to attend the stadium in respect of the match, details of which are referred to on the ticket ("Stadium" and "Match" respectively).
8. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.
9. The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to search/frisk the Holder at any time for security reasons.
11. The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in clauses F & G above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
12. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that The Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI") is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
13. Neither BCCI nor the Organizer will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
14. The Holder shall not engage in any form of "Ambush Marketing" and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
15. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
16. No betting of any kind or assistance to anyone betting is permitted in any part of the Stadium.
17. In addition to these terms and conditions, entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
The Organizer reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of the terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.