1. Due to the safety and security concerns of our patrons / audience, no re-entry is
allowed for the event.
2. Passes are valid for individuals aged 18 years and above
3. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of Passes would lead to
confiscation or cancellation of that Passes without refund or other compensation.
4. This Entry Pass permits entry to the concert grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be issued separately.
5. Only one entry shall be permitted per QR code. It is the responsibility of the QR
Code Holder to ensure no copies are made or shared. Passes shall not be valid if the bar code or hologram has been tampered with.
6. For stolen or lost Passes, duplicate Passes will not be issued.
7. For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check
on any member of the audience at any point during the Event.
8. Organizers reserve the right of admission even to valid Passes holders.
9. Gates close at 5 pm, no entry shall be permitted thereafter.
10. We recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
11. The event is subject to change without prior notice.
Food, Beverages & Alcohol Consumption:
1. Food& Beverages will be available inside the concert. Any outside Food and
Beverages are not allowed inside the concert
2. No alcohol/cigarettes is allowed inside the venue.
3. Person under the influence of alcohol / any intoxicant will not be allowed entry.
4. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
5. Organizers are not responsible for any effects/reactions from food or drinks
consumed at the event.
6. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched and evicted.
1. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs,
hookah, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks,
weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags (excluding ladies’ handbags) or any other
article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed at
2. Parking near or at the concert premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
3. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not
allowed inside the concert. Pass holders may bring their mobile phones in the
event, however, shall not be allowed to record, shoot any picture/ video recording
in the event.
4. The Passes holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any
part of the Event premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or
any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional
material(s) from or at any part of the Event premises.
5. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any
unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated at the Event and may lead to
1. Any property left unattended anywhere at the Event premises remains at the entire
risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Organiser
does not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
2. First aid facilities would be available. However, the organizers do not take any
responsibility for any health or medical conditions.
3. The holder of the Pass hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all
or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any
channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity
and promotion relating hereto.
4. The organizers reserve the right without any recourse, to refuse admission to
anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if
necessary, deny the holder/s of the Passes from staying at the venue after they
have entered the ground.
5. The Organizers may use the Pass Holder's image or likeness in any live or
recorded video display, photograph or picture.
6. Organizers shall not be responsible for any internal / external travel arrangements;
7. Artist line up and activities may be subject to change at any point of time without
8. The Organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse
weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable
9. By attending COKE STUDIO LIVE the attendee fully understands his/her
responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal
10. The Pass Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event
whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any
death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind
or expenses incurred by the Pass holder as a result of an event being cancelled,
rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Pass holder is wholly responsible
for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This
includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other
12. Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible
for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event
of any part of it.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by
reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions
hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as
shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far
14. Any disputes to be settled under GURUGRAM jurisdiction courts only.
15. The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned T&C without