What is Winpin?
- It is an alphanumeric code varying between 10 to 16 digit and is used to book tickets at a discounted rate.
Can I carry forward the remaining balance on my Winpin voucher?
- Winpin is a one-time use voucher that cannot be carried forward. The entire value of the voucher needs to be redeemed in one go.
Is it possible to increase the validity of the Winpin?
- Unfortunately, there is no provision to extend the validity of a Winpin. You'll need to contact the source for such requests since they may be able to help you.
How do I check the validity of the Winpin?
- Ideally, the validity of the Winpin voucher would be mentioned in the communication(Email/SMS) containing it. If the same is not mentioned, you may check it with the Winpin issuing source.
Can I use multiple Winpins in a Transaction?
- Unfortunately, only one Winpin can be used in a single transaction.