Booked at PVR and looking for a cancellation? We have your back!
If you’ve booked movie tickets at PVR Cinemas, you do have the option to cancel your tickets 20 minutes prior to the showtime! Yes, you heard that right!
Canceling your tickets is a child’s play! Here are the steps:
1) Head to your purchase history and select the booking you wish to cancel. You would find an option to ‘Cancel Booking’.
2) Upon clicking the option, you’d be asked to choose between ‘Refund to Original Payment Mode’ or ‘Refund to BMS Cash’.
3) Once you have made your selection, your booking would be cancelled immediately and the refund would be credited to your account in 7 to 10 days in case you have opted for the ‘Refund to Original Payment Mode’ option and two hours in case you have opted for ‘Refund to BMS Cash’.
There is something more we’d want you to know:
- If you opt to cancel the tickets 2 hours or more prior to the show, 25% of the base ticket price is charged as a cancellation fee & the rest 75% of the base ticket price is refunded.
- If you opt to cancel your tickets less than 2 hours and upto 20 minutes prior to the show, 50% amount of base ticket price would be charged as a cancellation fee & the remaining 50% amount of base ticket price is refunded.
- You’d be unable to cancel your booking if you’ve split your tickets.
- We’d be retaining the Booking Fees.
- If you have applied an offer, discount code, or redeemed loyalty points, you would be unable to cancel the booking.
- You are allowed to cancel up to 3 movie transactions in 30 days.
- Any Food & Beverages purchased along with your tickets would be refunded.