* Temperature checks & signed declarations by guests are mandatory.
* Guest bedrooms and linens are sanitized & disinfected regularly,
* Common public areas & touch points are sanitized & sterilized hourly.
* Covid double dose vaccination certificate is mandatory. If one or none doses have been taken, an RTPCR done 48 hours prior showing negative results is mandatory to board the cruise.
* Self service in the dining areas is suspended, areas for recreation & entertainment facilities are sanitized pre & post usage.
* Air filters & coils are checked and replaced as required to ensure healthy air quality in cabins.
* 24*7 medical centre onboard with an isolation room is available onboard All our frontline crew members wear a protective gear and undergo regular temperature checks.
* To ensure safety, the water is checked several times during the day.
* Outside food and beverages is not allowed on board.