LIST OF DON’TS
1. Acceptable ID documents for embarkation:
Passport, Election card, Aadhar card, Driving license or PAN card in original. Photocopies or digital copies of the ID documents stored in any electronic device like phones or tabs shall not be acceptable.
2. COVID-19 PROTOCOLS BEFORE BOARDING:
Covid-19 double dose vaccination certificate is mandatory.
If one or none doses have been taken, an RTPCR done 48 hours prior showing negative results is mandatory to board the cruise.
3. Cancellation Refund Window:
Customer/ Ticket Holder shall be entitled to a 100% refund in the event of cancellation by Customer on or before 14.08.21 midnight.
No refunds for cancellation will be entertained beyond said date.
In the scenario of cancellation of event, customer/ ticket holder would be issued a credit voucher of amount paid which can be availed for a future event within 6 months.
4. List of single use plastics are prohibited to be used on board ships:
-- Bags, trays, containers, food packaging film, Milk bottles, freezer bags, shampoo bottles, ice cream containers, Bottles for water and other drinks, dispensing containers for cleaning fluids, biscuit trays, Hot drink cups, insulated food packaging, Protective packaging for fragile items, Microwave dishes, ice cream tubs, potato chips bags, bottle caps etc.
5. Alcohol, tobacco, contraband, narcotics, psychotropic substances, cigarettes, hukkas or any such drugs, E-cigarettes are strictly prohibited onboard and shall be confiscated immediately upon embarkation.
6. Do not carry baggage in excess of the limit allowed as per baggage policy.
7. Food items whether homemade (sealed/unsealed) or readymade of whatsoever nature shall be immediately confiscated at the cost and risk of the guest.
8. Women with more than 24 weeks of pregnancy are not allowed to embark due to medical reasons.
9. Guests are prohibited from embarking on cruise with home appliances like hair dryer, rice cooker, water heater, toaster, coolers, room heater, steam iron etc. Cordelia Cruises reserves its right to confiscate such appliances/ equipment or any article which in opinion of the crew member or master (captain) of the ship is dangerous.