- By accepting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the full terms and conditions.
- Admits one (1) person of age 5 years and above only.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per transaction.
- Rights of admission reserved with the organizer.
When arriving in groups, the lead booker (the purchaser who used their email id and mobile number to book the tickets on BookMyShow) needs to be present in order for the whole party to enter the venue. All members of the party should enter the venue at the same time.
- In order for tickets to be valid, on arrival at the show the lead booker may be asked to provide all of the following items alongside their ticket(s):
i) Photo ID (Driving licence, Aadhar card)
ii) Booking confirmation email
iii) Lead purchaser’s mobile number
- Entry will be permitted after thorough security check and through specified entrances only.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the schedule of the event without prior intimation.
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
- Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
- Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
- No eatables, drinks, liquids, bottles, cans, tins, bags, lighters, matches and flammable items, illegal or hazardous substances are allowed inside the venue and the seating area.
- Consumption of banned items/substances are strictly prohibited at the venue.
- The use of audio and/or video equipment including still cameras and any recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- This ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the event organiser and the management of the venue and the ticketing company.
- Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, injury, losses, liabilities and expenses resulting or arising as a result of the event or any part of it.
- In accordance with the law, visitors aged under the legal permissible age limit are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
- The organiser, the venue and the ticketing company shall not be liable for any difficulties caused by an unauthorised copy or reproduction of this ticket. Except as set out herein the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, cancelled or returned once bought.
- The ticket fee is refundable in the event the performance is cancelled by the organiser. Any other fees in connection with the performance including parking fees, per ticket internet handling fee and per order processing fee shall be non-refundable.
- The ticket is not valid for entry if the security features affixed on the ticket are tampered with.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Your co-operation is solicited.
- Any dispute or claim to be settled shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organiser.
- All secondary performances (if any) and line-up are subject to Artist's discretion.
- In order to maintain high quality of user experience, Bigtree may collect certain information (including but not limited to personally identifiable information) from you such as name, e-mail address or telephone number at the time of booking/registration/payment. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby give your consent to Bigtree to collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle all information as provided herein for its own purposes.
Terms & Conditions Print
Modified on: Wed, 25 Oct, 2023 at 7:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.